Thank-you for stopping by The Write Talk!
with The Write Talk loves to do just that.. Write and Talk! When she is not writing, she is no doubt speaking!
Stefanie offers over 23+ years of professional writing services including featurewriting, ghost writing, PR, copy, marketing and fundraising.
Her work first
began in her early years when she learned how to write. As soon as she knew how, she began writing stories in her tiny spiral notebooks her mother bought her. Later in life, she wrote for her college newspaper and began
freelance writing while still a student. Stefanie has a knack for capturing the spirit of ministry work and personal testimonies and relaying them in stories that readers enjoy to read.
Services include expertise in several areas of communications.
- Speaker and Writer - posseses strong oral and written communication skills
- Feature Writing, Humor, Newswriting, Columnist
- Radio experience- writing and voicing commercials
- Faith Based projects and ministry write-ups
- Non-Profit write-ups
- Fundraising management and copywrighting experience to bring in more funds for your business or non-profit
- PR and Marketing
- Events planning
- Social Media skills/PR/Marketing/website copy and upkeep packaging
- TV- experience in the modeing industry for eighteen plus years and guest appearances on television shows.
- Director of Development contract work available
Also may help you with:
- implementing programs and events
- recruiting volunteers/heading committees/training to upkeep
- St. Agnes Academy - Memphis Tn.
- University of Memphis-BA
- Major Sociology
- Minor Journalism
- Master Course work in Advanced News-Writing and Team Quality Management.
thank-you for the training! I know that it has been very helpful to the staff. I personally have used some of the things we talked about during the training, and it proved to be very helpful. I think we are now making an even bigger difference. Thank you again!" CEO Non-Profit
"It was the best banquet by far. As I told everyone last night, Stefanie ...put together a banquet that was every bit as good as any charity event held in the city by the much bigger charities like ***, ***, ***, etc. And those charities have some heavy duty corporate sponsors. The silent auction was actually much better than a recent event in February ( both in quantity and quality of items to bid on) . It certainly paid off with a class event that hit the right tone in every respect." Board Member of Non-Profit
"Thank-you for such a heartfelt interview and for capturing the spirit of what we do so beautifully." - CEO Non-Profit
The Write Talk with Stefanie Lewallen is unique in that Stefanie not only has many years of writing experience, but that she uses her writing to capture the spirit of the company, product, news subject, ministry and more in ways that capture the heart of her readers. Stefanie wants readers and clients to be happy with what she writes for them. Nothing goes into copy without the consent of who she is interviewing.