Thank-you for stopping by The Write Talk!
with The Write Talk loves to do just that.. Write and Talk! When she is not writing, she is no doubt speaking!
Stefanie offers over 26+ years of professional services including featurewriting, ghost writing, PR, copy, marketing, fundraising work, commercial writing and voicework.
Her work first
began in her early years writing stories, freelancing, and writing for her college newspaper while still a student.
Stefanie has a knack for capturing the spirit of ministry work and personal testimonies and relaying them into stories that readers enjoy to read.
Services include expertise in several areas of communications.
- Speaker and Writer - posseses strong oral and written communication skills
- Feature Writing, Humor, Newswriting, Columnist
- Radio experience- writing and voicing commercials
- Faith Based projects and ministry write-ups
- Non-Profit write-ups
- Fundraising management and copywrighting experience to bring in more funds for your business or non-profit
- PR and Marketing
- Events planning
- Social Media skills/PR/Marketing/website copy and upkeep packaging
- TV- experience in the modeing industry for eighteen plus years bulit speaking experiences and guest appearances on television shows.
- Director of Development contract work available
- Emcee of events
- Media spokesperson
- Mother/Daughter events (topics catered)
- Teens and Young adults speaking events using humor, illustrations with life applications and interactive activities
Offered help in areas of:
- implementing programs and events
- recruiting volunteers/heading committees/training to upkeep ministry work.
- St. Agnes Academy - Memphis Tn.
- University of Memphis-BA
- Major Sociology
- Minor Journalism
- Master Coursework in Advanced News-Writing and Team Quality Management.
- Master Coursework in Education
thank-you for the training! I know that it has been very helpful to the staff. I personally have used some of the things we talked about during the training, and it proved to be very helpful. I think we are now making an even bigger difference. Thank you again!" CEO Non-Profit
"It was the best banquet by far. As I told everyone last night, Stefanie ...put together a banquet that was every bit as good as any charity event held in the city by the much bigger charities like ***, ***, ***, etc. And those charities have some heavy duty corporate sponsors. The silent auction was actually much better than a recent event in February ( both in quantity and quality of items to bid on) . It certainly paid off with a class event that hit the right tone in every respect." Board Member of Non-Profit
"Thank-you for such a heartfelt interview and for capturing the spirit of what we do so beautifully." - CEO Non-Profit
The Write Talk with Stefanie Lewallen is unique having the ability to combine several years of ministry work with years of writing experience to capture the spirit of the company, product, news subject, ministry and more in ways that capture the heart of readers. Readers and happy clients are the number one priority.